Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Official

I can now share the great news, I am now the proud owner of a franchise, Decorating Den.  I will be based in San Diego, and primarily do business in San Diego and Orange County.  Over the next couple of months I will be spending a large amount of time putting our team together to offer the best possible design service possible.  I will then follow that by spending two weeks in Maryland getting acquainted with the new family at Decorating Den's headquarters.  When I return from the east coast I will be ready to hit the road designing, designing, and then followed by more designing.  I can't wait!     

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment