1. Bold colors that could have been pulled from Morocco coat everything from Chinese-inspired stools to wallets which sport an animal-like embossing.
2. Vintage everything is not going away anytime soon, such as this wall display.
3. Hammered metals for decorative accessories such as vases, centerpieces, frames, lighting and mirrors.
4. Animalistic patterns ranging from small to bright, bold cheetah or leopard spots on pillows, bedding and upholstered pieces.
5. Thick textures on drapery, ottomans, area rugs and furniture throw covers.
6. Bright colored hues similar to spring/summer foliage from clover to sea green mixed with floral hues including variations of pink such as last year's honeysuckle and tea rose.
7. Upholstered pieces in green including ottomans, dining chairs and chaises for a pop of color.
Hoping these trends give a you a couple of ideas for accessorising your home.