Friday, December 16, 2011

A New Family Member

Please excuse me for a minute while I share some good news off of the subject of design.  We are expecting!  Yes us nearly senior citizens will be welcoming a furry friend in just four short weeks.  We have purchased a beautiful King Charles Cavalier puppy.  I've owned one of these beautiful dogs in the past and I'm so excited to be welcoming another.  Right now there are two little girls (picture below) and as they mature we will decide which one is the best fit for our family.

Drop me a note and let me know which one you like...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by our blog! You got two wonderful news! Congratulations on your new family members, a new Cavalier puppy and a little girl. How exciting!

    Momo, Pinot & mom

    ReplyDelete