Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Waiting - Waiting - Waiting

As I type this we are sitting at the hospital anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little granddaughter Ellie.   Ellie's very happy mommy, and daddy, were admitted to the hospital earlier this evening and it looks like Ellie might make her grand entrance early tomorrow morning. 

As for this waiting game, I'm thankful to say that we were all thinking some what level headed when we left the house and remembered to grab all of our electronic gear and the chargers.  We are all now "relaxing" in the waiting room with cords running everyone . . . you have to love technology.

To all of my design clients, thanks for your patience with me this week.  With the help of a good crew of people, some pre-planning, and some great vendors, and lots of caffeinep; we will be able to keep all of our design appointments this week. 

I will post pictures of our new little family member when she arrives.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment