Thursday, August 30, 2012

Exterior Painting - Before and After

This morning I loaded my camera and headed off to visit with one of my clients in Poway.  We had visited last month and selected paint colors for the exterior and interior of their beautiful home.  I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy seeing the "after" of any project, just call me a remodeling junkie! 

Below are a couple of shots of the "Before" and "After". . .

 

(Above) - The decision process.  It's always important to test your paint selections so that you can see them at different times of day, and to also check the finish (glossy, eggshell, gloss, etc.). 



This suburban Poway home now makes a neighborhood statement.  Soon the new white windows will arrive and put the finishing touch on this sophisticated home. 

A special thank you to this family for inviting me into their home to consult on paint colors.  Now onto the next project . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment