Here are a few "Before" and "After" pictures of a project we completed this past week.
(Above) - We designed some new drapery for the living room. I think they turned out fantastic and frame out the windows beautifully. On installation day we had Jamie, our homeowner, leave for a couple of hours while we re-arranged and re-hung a few of her existing items.
(Above) - We did the same thing for the adjoining dining room, designed some new window treatments and re-arranged a few of the homeowners existing items.
(Above) - Thought you might enjoy a close up of the dining room chairs that my upholstery team recovered and rebuilt. Notice the well used seat of the "before" chair, it's gone in the "after" chair.
(Above) - Here is the semi-finished Master Bedroom. We are still waiting on a headboard and chair. The window treatments in this room help extend the rather short windows.
(Above) - Here is my wonderful homeowner Jamie (left) and her very supportive sister Laurie. Reveal days are always such fun, I will never get tired of seeing the homeowners smiles when they see their new rooms.