Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time to Be Thankful

Yesterday I was able to get all of my clients "tucked in" for the holiday.  All of the beautiful products are ordered for my clients homes, fabric dropped at the work room, all of the phone calls are made and all of the paper work is caught up . . . sort of :).  Now it's time to spend some time in the kitchen preparing for my favorite holiday of the year, Thanksgiving. 
 
This year we will be at my in-laws, some of the most wonderful in the world.  What will we be bringing; Oriental Salad, Sweet Potato Casserole, Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon and Almond Shortbread.  What is your favorite thing to prepare for turkey day? 
 
Here are few table settings.  Is it any surprise that I think the way the table is set is just as important as the yummy meal.  I would love to see pictures of how you set your table. 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment