Friday, March 15, 2013

Southern California Landscaping & Architecture

Today I had to drive to a clients home to pick-up a fabric sample and remembered to grab my camera.  This client lives in a spectacular neighborhood in the middle of San Diego.  The homes are fairly new, built within the last five years, and most of them have gone with true Californian landscaping, using many drought resistant plants. I shot a couple of pictures I thought I would share . . . PS - It's another gorgeous day in San Diego!


(Above) - Loving the small patio above the front door.  I'm sure there is a beautiful view from there where you can sit and enjoy a morning cup or coffee, or a great night like tonight a BIG glass of wine.


(Above) - This home had beautiful spanish tile detail surrounding the front door, although it's hard to see in this photo.


(Above) - This home had no grass just beautiful shrubbery that looks like it still needs to fill in a little.  What caught my eye was the arbor over the front door which had a Spanish mission style.

I managed to make it back to the studio without anyone calling the police on this lady stalker wondering around the neighborhood with her camera.  My husband will be thrilled to know I've managed to keep out of trouble for another day :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment