Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Million Dollar Decorator

Purddddddddy or not?  Have you been watching Million Dollar Decorator on Bravo?  I'm HOOKED on the show and can't wait to see what the designers come up with each week.  What do you think of the home office above?  Designer Mary put it together for a mere $50,000 . . . yes I typed that right.  The painted floor alone cost $10,000, and that was just the painters costs.  I'm hoping this was just an exaggerated amount so all of the viewers would be stunned just like I was.  Leave me a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts on the show and the designers.
On a different note, things are moving along well with the franchise.  The new vehicle was purchased this past weekend and I have an appointment with the City of San Diego to finalize some paperwork on Tuesday.  I'll be sure to keep all of you in the loop.  It's an exciting time for this designer!

1 comment: