Friday, June 10, 2011

We've Done It!


"Whatever you are, be a good one".
Today I saw the quote above and thought it was perfect as my husband and I take a leap of faith and follow a dream.  As I have eluded to in the past several posts we have been doing research about a new business adventure and it's finally a GO!  We will be purchasing a franchise in the design industry . . . which company you ask, I'm waiting to share that news until we have signed the paper work sometime over the next two weeks.  We are so excited to be following a dream and a passion, I'm counting my blessings!  Thanks to all of our friends and family who have listened to myself and Mr. Wonderful talk through the pro's and con's the last several months, we did not come by this decision without much thought and prayer.    


No comments:

Post a Comment