Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Vanity - No Can Do

This past weekend I almost had a "band aid" for our guest bathroom.  We were walking through a local super store and I spotted a beautiful mahogany (fake) vanity with a carrera marble (fake) top.  Because we need to gut this bathroom I thought this might tide us over until the surgeon arrives.  I went home and measured for what I thought would be the perfect fit and it was four inches too big . . . bummer! 

Well below are a couple of pictures I've been collecting to re-do the bathrooms in our home . . . I will continue to dream. 

Loving the shower here, the tile work is beautiful.  Also, did you notice the little potty room behind the glazed glass doors? 

The addition of the counter lamp is fun as are the dark chocolate walls which are balanced by the fresh white bead board. 


The fully tiled wall behind the mirror gives the bathroom some wonderful texture. 

The warm mahogany vanity warms up the bathroom, and the sconces and their dark shades add sophistication. 

A soaking tub is always a hit with me, and that ledge is perfect for a big glass of wine and lots of candles. 

A barn door, an old painted floor and bead board, these are a few of my favorite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment