Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Way Street

Today at DDI Boot Camp we crunched more numbers, I actually gained two "gold stars" from our teacher Melanie after getting all of my problems correct on one of our many spread sheets.  

Melanie with her "magic" stick. 

?? Grilled Bologna and Cheese ""
 You know you are not in California when you see Grilled Bologna and Cheese on the lunch menu.  I'm sure it must be good,  just not a norm for this California girl.
Hotel we are all staying at .... where is Susan's window?

Right outside the door of our hotel .... lots of beautiful greenery everywhere.  Something else we are not used to in California.

A downtown Easton bank, isn't it beautiful.

Dinner tonight with my classmates.

You may ask why this BLOG entry is titled "One Way Street", wellllllllllllllllllllllllll it seems I'm bound to get into trouble with the law since I drove into town.  Tonight at dinner I was the designated driver as I'm not a big drinker.  When leaving our parking stall we proceeded through the very small downtown area and came to a light.  When the light changed there were several green arrows, we proceeded to turn left.  Two cars started honking and waving, I thought how nice, this is a small town and everyone is honking at everyone to say "hi". NOPE, they were honking and waving at us because I was driving down a one way street.  I quickly became panicked and turned around.  Needless to say we were all scarred, then had a good laugh when we knew we were safe.  We are all now back at the hotel and I think I may have lost my job as the designated driver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment