Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubbie

Today I celebrate my husband, but then again I like to celebrate him every day.  This man is truly an answer to my prayers, a dream come true.  He is the most unselfish, loving, generous, caring and funny man I know. 

Together we have six beautiful children, he has four from a previous marriage and I have two.  We have one grandson with a granddaughter due in March.  Bob is that dad that everyone wants to have, he accepts all of our children for who they are, and always has a big bear hug for each one every time we meet. 

Bob and I have been married for two beautiful years and dated for one. Many people ask how we met because most everyone who knew me knows I would only remarry if PIGS FLEW!  To make a long story short, his daughter Katie, who was also a friend of mine, convinced me that I should meet her dad.  She brought him to my son's college graduation party and the rest is history.


Happy birthday honey!  I love you more than words could ever express. 

No comments:

Post a Comment