Monday, April 30, 2012

Day Beds - Double Duty

Day beds can serve so many purposes from doubling as a bed for your guests to helping out with your children's sleep overs by housing a trundle bed.  


The high ends on this day bed would be a perfect place to cuddle up and read a book.  The boxed cushions, with the contrasting welting offer a beautiful tailored and fresh look. 


What a wonderful color combination.  Notice how the color intensity of the stripes changes.  The print on the day bed coverlet is so fun!




Where can I find this day bed?  I LOVE IT!  I would have this in my office in a heartbeat.  I'm really a sucker for a black and white color theme.


My bed is that if you were to pull on those drawer handles you would find a trundle bed.  As my daughter was growing up we had a trundle underneath her bed and it was perfect for that impromptu sleepover.


Strong pink stripes . . . . everywhere.  Love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment