Friday, February 1, 2013

She's Back!

As you may or may not know, December and January were hard months for me, I'm thrilled to see February on the calendar today.  After suffering with a herniated disc in my lower back since August, on Christmas Eve it ruptured.  I was rushed to the hospital by some wonderful EMT's, and underwent emergency surgery on December 26.  Merry Christmas Susan! :)

During my absence I had a great team assisting me with finishing up some jobs.  Thanks to all of them for assisting my great clients and coming through by going above and beyond. 

I'm excited to say I'm healed and back in the office and taking new appointments and meeting up with past clients.  I feel better than ever and have been given the go ahead by my medical team.  So ...... give me a call and lets get together and discuss your design needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment