Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shopping - Learning - Laughing in Atlanta

Selecting many new upholstery fabrics, with a little help from my husband.  I can't wait to share all of my new treasures with my clients.

Today was another big day in Atlanta, we met with vendors, attended the Dream Room awards, listened to this year's business report, and then headed out to Atlanta's America Mart.  We finished with a wonderful dinner at location recommended by one of the locals. 

Below, I'm walking through and studying all of the submissions for the annual Dream Room competition. 


Below, entering one of the three Americas Mart shopping buildings. 


Found treasure .... a new little felt pillow to add to my ready made collection.


Everyone knows that the Atlanta weather can be a little challenging.  These bridges going from each of the mart buildings enables you to stay in climate controlled conditions.  Love it!


After leaving the hotel we headed to this wonderful local restaurant for a yummy dinner and a glass of wine. 


Now off to get ready for our last day in Atlanta.  I'm getting anxious to get back to the studio and get several projects delivered to clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment